So, here are a few pictures of some of the baby quilts I've made for gifts in the last year or so... I especially enjoy making baby quilts because:
- I love babies! (don't have any yet but I definitely want a lot of them!)
- The quilts are a lot smaller than regular lap sized or larger quilts
- they are quick and easy to do! (for the most part)
- I can make the entire quilt from start to finish in a few days usually since I can quilt it on my regular sewing machine myself and I don't have to send it off to a professional quilter.
- did I mention.....I love babies!