Monday, August 8, 2011

Quilted Zipper Wristlet or Cosmetic Bag

As promised in last week's video I posted two video tutorials this week.  One is a cooking video which is posted on my cooking blog- Crafty Cocina. And the other is on How to Make a Quilted Zipper Wristlet or Cosmetic Bag!

Many of you have mentioned that you want to learn how to make something with a zipper.  I listened and made this tutorial just for you.  These little pouches are so versatile and can be made bigger and smaller to hold whatever you want.


 I also submitted this video as an audition for a new online craft channel that you may have heard about already- My Craft Channel is a new online tv network launching this fall and it's solely dedicated to crafting shows!  I don't know about you... but I can't wait!  If I'm chosen I could be one of the hosts on their new network. Would that be awesome or what? Fingers crossed.

Here is the video tute. Enjoy!


 
01 09 10